Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Free anti virus programs

AVG Free

Avira AntiVir

Bit Defender

If you have Windows on your PC first thing you have to do is to install antivirus program. It is not bad idea to visit http://www.grc.com/default.htm and to download and install the Three Musketeers of Gibson. If you are interested in what can happen with your PC without andivirus you can browse Gibsons website or just try it yourself. I got virus once and it was funny because I just installed my ADSL modem under Windows 2000 and after few seconds I lost conection with internet and my computer restarted. It was imposible to download anything so I had to go to one internet cafe and to download Anti Vir on usb device. After instaling AntiVir the problem was solved. The next ting you have to tink for is firewall

No comments: