Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fuji S5600 - that's my choice

Definately it is already time to change my old digicam Olympus 300z with something new. I was in plan to buy DSLR from the cheap ones and there was a choice between Nikon D50 and Canon EOS350. But guess what - after buying one of this DSLR's you will need also a flash. Looking arownd for flash - what a prices! circa EUR 200?! OK may be this is normal prioces for the paparazi who make their bucks with naked photos of selebrities but I am not ready to pay so much for this tings. It is just a hobby for me.

In the meantime fooling arownd in one of the corners of one shop I have seen the Fujifilm S5600 with 10X optical zoom and 5MP. When D50 has 6MP and 3X optical zoom with 55-180 linzes. And guess what - The fuji can be purchased on internet for approximately the price of one DSLR flash - 225 euros only for this beast. If you want D50 with flash and 10X zoom lens I can assure you it will cost you few pennies more. So desision was made and this is a right choise for me. Thanks GOD I make always right choices:)))

By the way best digital cameras reviews sites are.

No1 http://www.steves-digicams.com/
No2 http://www.dpreview.com/

This is the beast - it really looks like DSLR

No comments: