Friday, December 08, 2006

@Benjamin Farewell

Benjamin Farewell - tipical linux user - he don’t know what he is talking about.

First of all I spend yesterday night installing this corel linux on one old PC. There was something about Debian inside. I think they use Debian kernel. However althougt I have been waithing with camera in my hands to make a photo of the jap maf yakudza they did not appear. May be this are special linux trick and the threat appear only ones and then you can not proove it any more because it disappeares from the cd.

You say “it was not linux at all” You really mean That Corel Linux is not linux?! Bulshit. It is 100% linux It names show this. Simple.

Never heard about Corel Office suit. When it was better someone will use it but I dont know nobody using it! Why? Because probably it is a crap.

About modems. You think that I do not know how to configure my modem and you are maybe right but I know people who already are using linux for five years and they are forced to by second computer with Windows. Thanks God it is free and delivered with all new computers. Then they have internet and they are using their linux only in their local network but everybody knows that linux does not support modems but only LAN and only way to get internet via modem is WINDOWS!!! Or you have to find ISP who provide LAN cable to your home.

You say “First of all you don’t just buy an os from a dealer down the street” And my answer is - I am forced to buy it from the street because you can not find it in respectfull shops or otherwise it is very expensive. By the way here in Belgium instaling linux cost money:
“Linux installation service in our shop:
75 eur/installation.Also with dual boot windows/linux.
With transporter:+45 eur” Total 120 euros - about 150 USD
here is the link http://www.linux-service.be/eng/welkom.htm
There is no free lunch my man;)

No comments: