Thursday, December 28, 2006

For to be honest Linux also have crappy points but it is free


Ok many smart asses say ''There is not a free lunch!!" You will pay sooner or later for your Linux. WTHF? You are just downloading ISO image from one of the thowsend mirrors and you put the CD or DVD in your PC - there you go! And the Linux distro - et last this what I am using - Suse will keep your Windows intact. You will have nice boot manager to start whatever you want. Not so with wondows but who cares. OK you have to learn some things and it will cost you time. When your time cost so much money better go play fucking golf and don't bother yourself with any computers.

Ok thare are crappy things with linux too. Furst of all you have to learn some things. But if you want only to type some documents, to check your e-mails and to browse the net you dont need to learn almost anything and you will have more robust system in any case. And not forget bunch of free programs. And your information is much safer.

I myself have both crappy systems on my brick.

Here I am linking again one of my favorite distro articles ROFL

No comments: