Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New spamers trick "bait for fools"

This email i got "by mistake". Somebody hopes that I will take this crap and I will run to buy this TXHE. However this trick works because many fools tink "O, gosh I got sicret tip by mistake. Lets make use of it." So they buy or make order for this TXHE. As a result TXHE price is rizing for a while. When there are no more fools the price goes down again. But this trick really works and take effect on the stock market. There have been disclosures of deals between CEO's of companies which want to get rid of shares without value and such kind of spamers.


"hi Freddy i hope this is your mailbox. I was happy to meet you the other day. I hope you was excited about New York. So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities. And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about yesterday embraces a company known as Tex-Homa (TXHE). It's already rise, but the big info isn't even out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made 2000. I counsel you to do the same today. Hope this helps you out. I'll see you this weekend. Yours Freddy Maldonado"

No comments: