Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Linux is very obsessive thing

Linux is very obsessive thing I got a lot of troubles with this mania and I still have problems. It seems that my problems will not be over soon. Here is how the story started.

Very first time I got linux it was from dealer on the street. First of oll this linux - it was Corel linux did not work on my computer. Thanks God. Unfortunately we have tested it on the computer of my friend. Of cource we did not know how dangerous thing it is. After starting instalation on the screen have appeared group of japanies mafia yakudza with guns pointed to us. Then linux have deleted all hard drive of my friend. We wrest the power cable from the wall but it was too late. All information was lost. His wife hava played on the game Sims months and she have had a lot of property money and children. Now everything was lost. This was the warning but I did not listen. Years later my problems become even worster. I have installed Suse on system and there was several wornings on the screen. I choose expert options because I am IT expert of cource and the result was that I could not start Windows anymore and I did not have internet. Simply Linux does not support my modem. Actually Linux does not support any modems and when you use Linux you have to work offline. Of cource I have installed windows again but during the process all my data was lost. I have asked where I can find drivers for Linux as they are not included in the DVD I have both. The answer was that if I want driver for my modem I have to write it myself?!

All this is serious. No shit.

No comments: